- New York State Family Resources: Information on child development and behavior, child safety, special needs, children's health, family crisis, peer relations, stress management and more.
- PBS Parents: Focuses on child development, fun and games, education, child rearing issues and advice, and information on PBS programming.
- Baby Center: A complete resource for pregnancy and baby.
- Kids Health: A Nemours Foundation web site that offers extensive articles on childhood illnesses and health issues.
- National Runaway Switchboard (NRS): For runaways and their parents. The NRS also educates parents about typical teen behavior and at-risk teen behavior.
- About Smiles: About Smiles educates parents about the importance of oral health.
- CDC Parents Portal: Information for parents covering everything from safety at home and the community to immunization schedules and developmental milestones.
For Parenting Educators