New York Partnership for Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
The New York Partnership for Child Sexual Abuse Prevention (NYPCSAP) is a public/private collaborative whose mission is to prevent child sexual abuse by engaging adults and communities in New York State in effective prevention efforts that address the root causes of abuse.
The Partnership has adopted the Enough Abuse Campaign, an evidence-based comprehensive public education and citizen mobilization effort to prevent child sexual abuse.
If you are interested in becoming a member of NYPCSAP or would like to be updated on NYPCSAP's initiatives and work please visit NYPCSAP groupsite and click join.
Partnership members are organizations that bring policy and program expertise, leadership and experience in areas including, but not limited to, public health, child abuse prevention, sexual violence prevention, sex offender management, child protection, law enforcement, victim services, mental health, and research and evaluation.
Prevent Child Abuse New York serves as lead agency for members that currently include:
- NYS Council on Children and Families
- NYS Developmental Disabilities Planning Council
- NYS Office of Children & Family Services
- NYS Office of Mental Health
- NYS Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children – New York Chapter
- Early Care & Learning Council
- Families Together In NYS
- NYC Alliance Against Sexual Assault
- NYS Alliance of Sex Offender Service Providers
- NYS Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
- NYS CHAMP Program
- NYS Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Prevent Child Abuse New York
If you have questions regarding NYPCSAP or the Enough Abuse Campaign you may contact Brittany Enekes at 518-445-1273, ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.